Description of DealDozen.com
Further Service Understandings
Deal Dozen reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any aspect or feature provided by Deal Dozen on the Site (or any part thereof) with or without notice. Deal Dozen will not be responsible to you for refund, in whole or part, of service fees for any reason. You agree that Deal Dozen shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of any aspect or feature provided by Deal Dozen on the Site.
You acknowledge that interruption in service or events beyond the control of Deal Dozen may occur and that Deal Dozen shall not be responsible for any data lost while transmitting information on the Internet. You further acknowledge that the Site may be unavailable from time to time for any reason, including, without limitation, routine maintenance. You understand and acknowledge that due to circumstances both within and outside of the control of Deal Dozen, access to the Site may be interrupted, suspended, or terminated from time to time.
Your Registration Obligations
You will create a password and account during the registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Deal Dozen of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Deal Dozen cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this section.
In consideration of your use of the Site, you agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration form (the "Registration Data") and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete or Deal Dozen has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, Deal Dozen has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
End User Conduct
In using the Site, you understand that you are liable for all information, in whatever form, you make available to other end users ("Information"). You agree not to use the Site to:
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Information that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable, or which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violates any law;
- harm minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Deal Dozen official or discussion moderator or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or an entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Information transmitted on the Site;
- upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any Information that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information and proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any Information that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party;
- perform any commercial, religious, political, or noncommercial solicitation, including, but not limited to, the solicitation of users of this Site to become users of other services directly or indirectly competitive or potentially competitive with Deal Dozen;
- upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation, except to the limited extent permitted in those areas that are designated for such purpose and within the scope of such designation;
- upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- interfere with or disrupt the Site or servers or networks connected to the Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Site;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, or other applicable rules, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the Securities and Exchange Commission, and any regulations having the force of law; or
- stalk or otherwise harass another.
The Coupon you purchase is redeemable for goods or services by the seller of such goods and services (the "Merchant"). The Merchant, not Deal Dozen, is the seller of the goods and services and is solely responsible for redeeming any Coupon you purchase. Deal Dozen sells the Coupon that can be used to redeem the goods or services from the Merchant. You agree to pay all fees, charges, and/or associated taxes ("Fees") charged to your account based on Deal Dozen's fees, charges, and billing terms in effect as shown on Deal Dozen. If you do not pay on time or if Deal Dozen cannot charge your credit card, PayPal, or other payment method for any reason, Deal Dozen reserves the right to either suspend or terminate your access to the Site and your account. You are expressly agreeing that Deal Dozen is permitted to bill you for the applicable Fees you may incur in connection with your use of this Site and the Fees will be billed to your credit card, PayPal, or other designated payment method. If you cancel your account at any time, you will not receive any refund. If you have a balance due on any account, you agree that Deal Dozen may charge such unpaid Fees to your credit card or otherwise bill you for such unpaid Fees.
- The Coupon cannot be combined with any other Coupons, third-party certificates, coupons, or promotions, unless otherwise specified by the Merchant.
- Only one Coupon can be used per order unless otherwise specified by the Merchant.
- The Coupon expires on the date specified on the Coupon.
- If you redeem the Coupon for less than its face value, you will not be entitled to a credit, cash, or new Coupon equal to the difference between the face value and the amount you redeemed, unless otherwise required by law.
- The Coupon may be applied only to merchandise sold by the Merchant.
- As a holder and issuer of the Coupon, the Merchant shall be fully responsible for any and all injuries, illnesses, damages, claims, liabilities, and costs suffered by you, caused in whole or in part by the Merchant, as well as for any unclaimed property liability arising from unredeemed Coupons.
- According to the laws of the respective area in which you purchased your Coupon, and in which you wish to redeem your Coupon, the Merchant is responsible for allowing you to redeem your Coupon for the cash value based on the money you actually paid for your Coupon for a period of time that may extend beyond the expiration date on the Coupon. While the expiration date on the Coupon dictates the last date that you can use your Coupon at the Merchant for the promotional offer, laws may provide that the Merchant is responsible for honoring the cash value that you paid for your Coupon for a period of time beyond the expiration date stated on the Coupon. If applicable, this is a statutory provision which applies to the Merchant and is the sole responsibility of the Merchant (and in no way the responsibility of Deal Dozen) to comply with such applicable laws and statutes which may govern the Merchant.
You acknowledge and agree that the Site and all content contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized in writing by Deal Dozen, you agree not to copy, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, publish, or create derivative works based on the Site or its content, in whole or in part. You agree not to (and agree not to allow any third party to) copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble, or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in, or otherwise transfer any right in the Site. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content by or through your use of this Site. You agree not to access the Site by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Deal Dozen for use in accessing the Site.
You understand that, by posting materials on the Site, you are granting to Deal Dozen a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable license to use this information in the course of offering the Deal Dozen service. Furthermore, you understand that Deal Dozen retains the right to reformat, excerpt, or translate any materials submitted by you. You also permit any other end user to access, view, store, or reproduce the material for that end user's personal use. You understand that all information publicly posted or privately transmitted through the Site is the sole responsibility of the person from which such content originated and that Deal Dozen will not be liable for any errors or omissions in any content. You understand that Deal Dozen cannot guarantee the identity of any other users with whom you may interact in the course of using the Site. Additionally, we cannot guarantee the authenticity of any data which users may provide about themselves.
Deal Dozen trademarks and service marks, and other Deal Dozen logos and product and service names are owned by and are the exclusive property of Deal Dozen (the "Deal Dozen Marks"). Without Deal Dozen's express prior written permission, you agree not to display or use in any manner, the Deal Dozen Marks.
No Resale of Site
Third Party Content
The Site may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because Deal Dozen has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Deal Dozen is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that Deal Dozen shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
Any opinions, advise, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of Deal Dozen. Deal Dozen neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made by anyone other than authorized spokespersons of Deal Dozen while acting in official capacities.
Compliance with Laws
You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the Site. You further agree that information provided by you is truthful and accurate to the best of you knowledge.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You Expressly Understand and Agree that:
YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN AS IS AND AS AVAILABLE BASIS. DEAL DOZEN EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, STATUTORY WARRANTIES AND THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
DEAL DOZEN MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU ON THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (v) ANY ERRORS IN THE SITE WILL BE CORRECTED.
ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
Limitation of Liability
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT DEAL DOZEN SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF DEAL DOZEN HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (i) THE SITE, ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE, AND THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SITE; (ii) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION, OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SITE; (iii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (iv) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SITE; OR (v) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SITE. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE AND/OR CONTENT IS TO CEASE ALL OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE.