- Feeling weary and out-of-sorts? Maybe its time to escape from your busy schedules and book a trip that will have you and your special someone spending the most amazing time together in a romantic setting. In this limited time offer, Deal Dozen has partnered with Boracay Grand Vista Resort and Spa to bring you a luxurious escape from the hustle and bustle of city living!
- Take a few days off and live in the lap of luxury. Enjoy a 3D/2N stay for Two in a Honeymoon Suite with your own Private Pool at the Boracay Grand Vista Resort and Spa. This package is inclusive of Daily Breakfast for 2, P500 worth GC for Food and Beverages and a 20% discount on spa and massage services at the Hera Spa.
- After a day under the sun, its nice to retreat into a beautiful room. You will be staying in a Honeymoon Suite that has all the amenities you may need, including a Flat screen TV with Cable, Mini bar, tea-making facility, complete bathroom amenities, complimentary coffee and water bottles and of course, a safety deposit vault.
- If you fancy a dip in the pool, just walk out to your veranda and indulge! Nothing defines lavish pampering quite like a Private Pool on a balcony overlooking an incredible view. Boracay Grand Vista Resort and Spa is perfect for you and your partners much-deserved escape.
- Redeemable from September 23, 2012 to November 5, 2012. Valid for all weekends and weekdays. Bookings are subject to room availability.
- Each voucher entitles holder to a 3D/2N stay for two in a Honeymoon Suite with Private Pool at Boracay Grand Vista with Daily Breakfast, P500 GC for Food and Beverages and 20% discount on spa and massage services at the Hera Spa.
- Voucher includes use of outdoor pool and facilities, access to DVD moviesand complimentary use of scheduled shuttle service to and from Main Beach/DMall
- Maximum of two children (7 years old and below) joining adults in a room without need of additional bed are free of charge.
- Extension of stay, additional person, and extra bed may be arranged directly through Boracay Grand Vista Manila office.
- Transfers are not included but may be availed by coordinating directly with Boracay Grand Vista Manila office.
- Booking must be made at least 2 days prior to your preferred date. Confirmation of booking date is subject to availability. Modification of travel dates must be made 10 days prior to arrival.
- Limit of 5 coupons per person, which must be used on different travel dates
- Voucher is valid only forFilipino citizens, balikbayans and expatriates
- No-show for confirmed bookings is non-refundable.
- Coupon must be surrendered at the front desk upon check-in.
- Not valid with in conjunction with other promos/discounts
- For reservations, please call 887-2907, 577-7356, or 984-1868.
About Boracay Grand Vista Resort & Spa
Boracay Grand Vista Resort & Spa
Hagdan Yapak, Boracay Malay,
For reservations, please call 887-2907, 577-7356, or 984-1868.
About the Deal
Boracay Grand Vista Resort and Spa is one of the newest private luxurious resorts at the famous white beach of Boracay. The Resort, established in June 2007, offers breathtaking vistas of verdant mountains and aquamarine waters, brilliant sunsets and far away islands, and the never-ending stream of birds flying into the horizon all from the privacy of ones room.
The Resort, located at the upper tip of Hagdan Yapak in Station 1, is situated away from the din of Boracays non-stop parties, offering privacy and a sense of tranquility that no other enclave within the island can.
It has 33 Honeymoon Suites, 2 Vista Suites, 2 Grand Pool Suites, and 4 Grand View Suites. All 41 suites of the Resort have a private pool, a wide-screen flat TV with cable, a private balcony, NDD/IDD telephone service, a mini-bar, huge bathrooms, and safety deposit vaults. Large picture windows allow guests to witness Boracays glorious sunsets and wake up to picturesque ocean views.
The Resort also home to one of the largest pools in the whole of Boracay, displays an impressive Moroccan-inspired architecture and well-manicured lawn. It also boasts of two other pools as well as cabaas where masseuses offer massages to weary souls.
A private shuttle takes guests to DMall and back every hour, ensuring that guests are not deprived of Boracays powdery white sands.
Efficient Hotel staff at your beck and call willingly accommodates guests needs, from checking out airline bookings to arranging for a round of golf to planning an island-hopping escapade.
The restaurants, housed in a separate building adjacent to the Resort suites, offer various cuisines. The Blues Blue Bar offers a wide array of liquors and spirits. The Business Center provides businessmen all the conveniences of a private office internet connection. The Hera Spa offers relaxing spa and massage services. There are also function room and spaces which may be set up according to your specifications and may be provided with amenities for meetings, conferences, parties and other events.