- Learn from key note speakers Chef Robby Goco of Cyma Restaurants, Mr. Charlemagne Lim of Little Asia and Ms. Marta Matute of Marta's Cakes as they discuss their experiences in the industry.
- Get the tips and tricks of the trade from the masters of these top restaurants in Manila!
- Start your journey into restopreneurship with this amazing opportunity!
- Each coupon entitles the holder to attend the Restopreneur 2012 conference on September 19, 2012 from 2:00pm - 6:00pm at the Enderun College Campus
- Not valid in conjuction with other promos or discounts
About Restopreneur 2012
1100 Campus Avenue McKinley Hill, Fort Bonifacio,
Taguig City 1634 Philippines.
For more details - contact Kelvin Lim 0917-819-9911
About the Deal
The Junior Chamber International, Manila chapter (JCI Manila), in partnership with Enderun Colleges, is embarking on a sponsorship program called “RESTOPRENEUR 2012” for aspiring students who possess the skills and determination to pursue a career in the restaurant industry but who are otherwise financially challenged. We aim to provide them with the exposure and a concrete foundation towards a successful business endeavor.
The event will be on September 19, 2012 from 2:00pm to 6:00pm. Here is the course outline:
Speaker 1 - Chef Robby Goco of Cyma Restaurants
- Planning a restaurant from ground up
- Choosing and developing your concept
- Budgeting and Costing
- Current trends and menu development
Speaker 2 - Mr. Charlemagne Lim of Little Asia
- Cost savings strategies during design and build out
- Design and Layout (Industry Best Practices "Restaurant Design")
- Key points to look when choosing a location
Speaker 3 - Ms. Marta Matute of Marta's Cakes
- How to start you own home based business and taking it to the next level
- Choosing the right equipment for you business
- Establishing relationship with vendors
- Pit Falls