- Get 1 week unlimited access to 10 different types of Yoga classes at Bliss Yoga for yourself and a friend.
- Get to choose from a wide array of yoga practices such as Vinyasa Flow, Anusara Inspired, Bhakti Urban Flow, Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga, Bhakti Urban Flow and more from professional yoga instructors.
- Enjoy the many health benefits of yoga such as flexibility, muscle strength and tone, complete detoxification, better breathing techniques and pain prevention. More so it is a recommended therapeutic alternative to treat variety medical conditions.
- Enjoy the mental benefits of yoga such as mental calmness and improved concentration through meditation, stress reduction techniques and body awareness which increases your level of comfort with your body which can lead to improved posture and greater self-confidence.
- More so, yoga is a more holistic approach that also improves your spiritual well-being aside from helping your mind and body. It brings out a harmony in our precariously unbalanced lifestyles and emotional stability to our personal lives. It is surprising that sparing only a few minutes a day to practice this art can bring us enormous benefits. It helps you live through the concept of “oneness”
- Each coupon grants 2 people unlimtited access to all yoga classes at Bliss Yoga for a week
- Valid only for first timers. Previous Bliss Yoga members are not eligible
- Redemption period is from May 2, 2011 to June 2, 2011
- Only valid for the following classes: 7:00 am, 9:30 am, 12:30 pm and 8:30 pm from Monday to Friday, and valid the whole day on Saturday.
- On the first visit, customers must call Bliss Yoga to book their first class. Must indicate that you are a Deal Dozen coupon holder.
- Please specify you are a Deal Dozen customer upon reservation.
- Limited to 1 coupon per user.
- Not valid in conjunction with other promos or discounts.
About Bliss Yoga
Unit 101 Dona Consolacion Building
122 Jupiter Street, Bel-Air, Makati City
720-8696 or 0926-7117462
About the Deal
Namasté, welcome to Bliss Yoga.
Bliss Yoga Manila is Manila’s premier yoga studio dedicated to create a community atmosphere that promotes health and well-being. More than just a health and/or fitness center, Bliss Yoga aspires to teach skills that you can take off your yoga mat and into your life. With a diverse group of yoga teachers who are specialized in the different techniques, you get to choose and experience different aspects of the practice, according to your specific needs or preference.
One of the main aspects that distinguish Bliss Yoga is its ability to deliver a variety of yoga techniques and practices that can cater to every client who walk through its doors. The studio aspires to strengthen one’s body, soften the heart and clarify the mind- a multi-aspect approach to wellness and self-improvement. Highlighting the fusion of experienced, passionate and driven yoga teachers with world class studio amenities and features, Bliss Yoga ensures its clients a topnotch yoga experience.
Beyond all of this, it is the studio’s dedication to conserving the environment that truly keeps them superior. They are dedicated to the planet and environmentally conscious living. The group prides themselves on using products that are eco-friendly, recycled, non-toxic, and biodegradable and encourages its students and practitioners to do the same.
Among its services, Bliss Yoga offers a wide array of classes such as:
ANUSARA INSPIRED : Sanskrit for “flowing with grace” and “following your heart”, Anusara is a school of hatha yoga that unifies a life-affirming Tantric philosophy of intrinsic goodness with the Universal Principles of Alignment. Be open to sharing with an open heart in class.
ASHTANGA VINYASA YOGA (LED ASHTANGA) : A teacher-lead practice where students are instructed in the order of the poses from the primary series of Ashtanga Yoga. This class is not recommended for beginners. Beginners are advised to attend a few Mysore classes first.
ASHTANGA VINYASA YOGA (MYSORE STYLE SELF PRACTICE) : This practice guides students through a series of poses which are to be done at their own pace and level of ability while the teacher goes around and make adjustments. As this class runs for four consecutive hours, practioners are welcome to enter and exit at any time.
BHAKTI URBAN FLOW : Bhakti Urban Flow is an amazing practice of chanting and vinyasa. We begin the class with a chant and end with a chant. Not to worry…chanting is of no religious origin. It’s a way to prepare the mind and body for a vigorous practice and calm the mind at the end before moving back into our daily lives.
GENTLE FLOW : Gentle flow is a deeply relaxing way of practicing yoga. The body is supported with props and the poses held for extended period of time. Without using much muscular strength, gentle flow helps facilitate a deep release especially around the hips, hamstring, back, and shoulder area. This class is ideal for people with injuries, elderly, and/or new practioners.
HEATED FLOW : Heated Flow is a challenging 75 minute vinyasa flow class practiced in a heated room. The heat warms the body’s muscles and joints, which allows for maximum stretching and strengthening with a reduced rate of injury. A great way to detoxify the body through sweating!
MAT PILATES : Created almost a century ago, by Joseph Pilates, this class helps to strengthen the band around the entire trunk (abdominal and lower back). Done entirely on a mat, each movement is carefully choreographed to ensure safety and results.
POWER YOGA : This Ashtanga based practice is most commonly enjoyed by Westerners throughout the US and was made popular by Yoga Guru Bryan Kest. Linking the postures to the breath, Power Yoga consists of sequences that challenge you both on a physical and mental level. A complete balance of backbends, forward folds, core strength, hip openers, and inversions, Power Yoga is sure to have you leaving this class feeling relieved and drenched.
VINYASA FLOW : Vinyasa Flow is a dymanic system of linking the breath (prana) to the postures (asanas). This is accomplished through building heat in the body, which promotes flexibility, strength, and balance. Sequencing is often built around sun salutations.
YOGA FUNDAMENTALS : Yoga Fundamentals is the most time-tested, powerful method of self-improvement known to man. It utilizes mental focus and deep breathing while performing a series of specific postures. This practice focuses deeply on alignment, form, and strength; building a firm foundation in the feet, knees, hip, and core.
As a team and a family of service oriented yoga masters, Bliss Yoga continues to strive to surpass their own capabilities. recently opening a new studio at Jupiter Street last January 2011, thereby providing the ultimate experience and healing that the practice of yoga has to offer.