- After defying the laws of physics across 40 countries in just a few years, Anti-Gravity Yoga is finally in Manila! Find inner peace and take fitness to another level with Anti-Gravity Yoga at Beyond Yoga the only licensed studio to teach Anti-Gravity Yoga in the Philippines!
- Anti-Gravity Yoga is the only Aerial Yoga Program approved by governing fitness organizations such as AFAA and ACE in the US. Whats more, Anti-Gravity Yoga is for all ages.
- No need to be intimidated! Anti-Gravity Yoga is open to beginners and is an exciting way to try something new!You'll be amazed at all the poses that you will be able to do during each class!
- Strengthen upper and lower muscles, increase joint mobility and muscular flexibility, fine-tune balance and agility, and burn calories: Some of the many benefits that can be derived from Anti-Gravity Yoga!
- Be guided with guaranteed safe techniques by highly skilled teachers trained by no other than the inventor of Anti-Gravity Yoga Christopher Harrison.
- No matter what level of practice you are in, Beyond Yoga is here to change the way you see yoga. The team hopes to inspire its students to go beyond the physical practice of yoga and transcend into making it a way of life. The studio's team of talented teachers ensures a fulfilling experience for each student in every class.
- Deal Dozen and Beyond Yoga are teaming up to give you exclusive access to try out this amazing and addictive workout at Beyond Yoga's newest studio located in Bonifacio High Street Central! Opening on September 9, this new Beyond Yoga Studio branch is offering customers that chance to purchase the Anti-Gravity Yoga First Timer Pack at an amazing price exclusively through Deal Dozen.
- Redeemable from September 20, 2012 - October 30, 2012
- Choose to redeem from two branches: Beyond Yoga Quezon City Branch or Beyond Yoga Bonifacio High Street Central Branch (opening on September 9)
- Deal is valid for new Anti-Gravity Yoga students only (those who have never attended Anti-Gravity Yoga classes in any Beyond Yoga branch before. If you have already attended other classes but not the Anti-Gravity Yoga class, you may still use this coupon)
- Maximum of 1 coupon for personal use. No exceptions. Customers may also opt to purchase additional coupons as gifts for friends and family.
- Classes must be booked in advance by calling (02) 921-6070 / 0917-5-BEYOND (239663) for the Quezon City branch (look for Glorie or Iza), or0917-6BYYOGA (6299642) for the Bonifacio High Street Central branch.
- The three sessions must be consumed within the indicated redemption period of September 20 - October 30, 2012
- View class schedules at http://www.igobeyondyoga.com/
- Not valid in conjunction with other promos or discounts
About Beyond Yoga
Beyond Yoga - Tomas Morato
3F Il Terrazzo Building
Tomas Morato corner Scout Madrinian St., Quezon City
(632) 921-6070 / (63917) 5239663
Beyond Yoga - Bonifacio High Street Central
Unit 316 Bonifacio High Street Central
Bonifacio Global City
Class Schedules: http://www.igobeyondyoga.com/
About the Deal
Beyond Yoga BHS Central
On a typical day, Bonifacio Global City is filled with all types of fitness enthusiasts. This makes it no surprise that the team behind Beyond Yoga, the countrys premiere yoga studio, chose this lively city as the perfect location for the companys second branch.
Beyond Yoga, however, not only caters not only to existing yoga practitioners butto individuals of different backgrounds, lifestyles, and fitness levels that want to explore the benefits of a yoga practice. Its Bonifacio High Street Central (or simply, BHS Central) branch, opening in September, offers a wide array of yoga, dance and core strength classes to choose from, including none other than AntiGravity Yoga, a fun workout that will literally keep you off your toes and swinging above ground.
The BHS Central branch was conceptualized to create an inviting environment that brings to life forward-thinking ideas aligned Beyond Yogas class offerings. The company collaborated with top architects Jason and Nikki Buensalido to bring the vision to life, using the AntiGravity hammock as a design inspiration, and creating beautiful soft lines that cascade throughout ceilings, into raw walls that accent glass and brick. Every space is well-thought out from the practice room, which can accommodate as many as 50 mat yoga practitioners (or 26 AntiGravity yoga practitioners) at a time, to the male and female locker rooms clad in matte black and chrome finishings by VISARI Bathroom Solutions, to the lounge and reception area with functional niches for retail items and accessories.
Just a stones throw away from all the restaurants and retails stores, Beyond Yoga will surely be a beautiful respite for your mind and body. Immerse yourself in the different classes that the studio has to offersuch as Ashtanga, Vinyasa, Yin, Hatha, Jivamukti, Restorative, and AntiGravity Yoga, Zumba, and signature classes Beyond Sculpt and Beyond Core Flow. The Beyond Yoga team and its dynamic group of certified teachers will help you find the class thatwould suit you best.
Beyond Yoga Quezon City
With its cozy interiors, Beyond Yoga knows how to make its students feel at ease
Upon entering the studios glass doors, you are greeted with a console table adorned with French candelabra, which leans against a red brick wall. Adjacent to it is the lounge, which youd think was decorated by Martha Stewart herself. Coffee tables with distressed wood, scented candles, flower arrangements, and several oatmeal-grey colored ottoman line the pathway to the studio.
This is a yoga and dance studio in the heart of Quezon City, and perhaps the first of its kind in the Philippines. Studio director Cara De Ocampo didn't have wooden Buddha heads and teak in mind when she conceptualized the design concept with her other partners and interior designer Honey Cortez. In fact, Beyond Yoga gives you a hint of what the ladies behind the studio are like.
Everything about the space lends a certain homey charm, which works---from the tall twin mirrors opposite the studio doors, and the daintily decorated (and equipped) shower rooms. Says Andrea Benitez, one of the studios students, I would stay here all day if I could, and join all of Beyonds classes. Its not like the gym where you feel like rushing in and out. Here, we feel good about working out because its a beautiful place.