- Twist and shake and set it and play! Boggle now comes in a compact case that's never been easier on the hands, ears or eyes!
- Just twist and raise the lid, shake the letter cubes in the quiet case, then search for words as the 3-minute timer counts down. The built-in timer changes color, then beeps softly to let you know time's up. And with no loose parts to worry about, it's as easy to store and take along as it is to play!
- This modern twist to a classic word search game game will provide your family and friends with endless hours of laughter and entertainment!
- Perfect for the entire family! Conveniently packaged, it's perfect for you to bring along to your next sleepover with friends or during your weekend getaways with the family!
- Redeemable from September 03, 2012 to September 30, 2012
- Each voucher entitles you to (1) Boggle Reinvention Set. Each box comes with 1 Boggle Case, 1 Electronic Timer and a set of instructions.
- Item can be picked up at the Deal Dozen office, open on Mondays - Fridays, 11:00 AM to 5:30 PM
- Items can also be shipped nationwide but will be subject to additional fees to be settled upon checkout
- Returns/Exchanges are not allowed
- Unlimited coupon purchase per person
- Coupons are not valid in conjunction with other promos/discounts
About Hasbro, Inc.
606 West Tower, Tektite Building, Exchange Road, Ortigas, Pasig City
Mondays to Fridays
11AM to 6PM
About the Deal
Hasbro first started in 1923. Hasbro, Inc. is a worldwide leader in children's and family leisure time products and services with a rich portfolio of brands and entertainment properties that provides some of the highest quality and most recognizable play and recreational experiences in the world. Hasbro is a brand-driven, consumer-focused global company, Hasbro brings to market a range of toys, games and licensed products, from traditional to high-tech and digital, under such powerful brand names such as GI Joe, Transformers, Playskool, Nerf, Star Wars, Clone Wars, X Men, Play-Doh, Mr Potato Head Lite Brite and SpongeBob.