- The famous U.S. brand Fred and friends, more known as FRED, is here! Get first dibbs on some of its products exclusively here on DelaDozen.
- Now you can have lunch at the Louvre, even if you’re not in Paris with this ultra creative placemat from Fred & Friends!
- Whether or not you're a true blue artist, the Mealtime Masterpiece Placemats provide just the right creative canvas to accelerate the imagination and keep everyone occupied until dinner! Tap your inner Picasso & start your family’s own gallery!
- Mealtime Masterpiece placemats invite an extraordinary dash of inspiration. A simple pad of 48 high quality paper placemats so well designed, people elbow their way in for a look and to claim their own sheet. Once you run out with pages, just replace it with any paper and your kid can draw anything from her favorite character or even paint your family portrait.
- Mealtime Masterpiece Placemats has an 11x14 inch baroque gold frame design that is safe for children of all ages to use.
- Mysteriously, drawing within the borders of a gilded frame image makes even stick people look better. Some family artists develop curious European accents. These tasteful table goods are a good fit for any royally fun family.
- From kids to adults, this quirky little canvas is guaranteed to stir up conversation and amuse everyone from all age groups!
- Each Mealtime Masterpiece page measures a generous 11 x 14 inches for optimal creative freedom.
- Redeemable from August 02, 2012 to September 30, 2012
- Each voucher entitles you to (1) Mealtime Masterpiece Placemat inclusive of 48 placemat sheets and 6 vibrant marker pens.
- FREE DELIVERY within Metro Manila!
- For provincial delivery: A minimal fee of P55 is required and will need to be settled upon checkout.
- Purchase and coordination regarding inquiries should be coursed through firstname.lastname@example.org. After you have made your purchase, kindly e-mail the pdf file of your coupon to email@example.com
- Unlimited coupon purchase per person
- Coupons are not valid in conjunction with other promos or discounts
About the Deal
Tetropack believes in the principle of combining functionality with design sensibilities. We want to give you access to products borne from innovations and creativity -coming in any shape and form.
Our mission is simple:
- to give a new perspective into ordinary things,
- to move away from conventions,
- to excite the imagination and,
- to bring life into ideas.
Tetropack is a platform that constantly strives to deliver satisfaction and convenience to your doorstep.
Fred & Friends
FRED focuses on stuff that’s well-designed, puts a smile on your face, and doesn't cost a fortune. Stuff that's easy to buy, fun to own, and says "my home is my castle - I will not fill it with junk."
FRED’s product line is more about attitude and style than actual categories, but we do focus on a few broadly-defined areas – tabletop accessories, kitchen implements and tools, party goods, personal accessories, and desk and tech products. We delight in taking every-day functional products and turning them into something fresh and unexpected, something funny, something personal. FRED products are useful, but they’re also social expressions – they say a lot about you as well as about us.
We understand that design drives our business so we maintain our own studio and we work with talent from all over the world – England, Europe, Latin America, Israel, China, Turkey, Korea, Thailand – an ever-expanding list.
All our goods are made in Asia, so that we can combine the best materials and processes with real-world pricing. We fully support our products with close manufacturing supervision, ongoing safety testing, and handsome packaging. We keep everything in stock in our facility in Cumberland, RI for shipment to the US, Canada, and Mexico, and we also have a network of sole agents around the world.
Fred sells exclusively through brick-and-mortar retailers, catalogs, and web stores. If you’re a consumer, you can find a local retailer on our BUY page; if you’re a retailer you can learn more on our SELL page.
Fred products have starred on TV – we’ve been featured many times on the Today Show, Good Morning America, Jay Leno, Rachel Ray, Oprah, HGTV, Paul O’Grady (London) – and we were delighted to received kudos from old favorites Ray & Tom on Car Talk on NPR. We’ve also figured prominently in many holiday shopping guides published by Oprah, Newsweek, Food & Wine, Wired, Women’s Health, Real Simple, Good Housekeeping, and others. And the blogs just can’t get enough of us.
That’s all well and good…but why name the company FRED? Company namesake Fred Roses replies, “because my mom always told me that Freds were friendly, fun, and helpful around the house,” which is just what FRED (the company) aims to be.