- Tightness and tension from overstressed and overused muscles often lead to injuries. Prevent injuries, enhance your performance, and balance both flexibility and strength by taking care of your joints and connective tissues (ligaments, tendons, and fascia) through Yin Yoga.
- Yin Yoga not only increases your flexibility and range of motion, but it also heightens your focus and awareness, balances your energy, and helps you recover faster so you can be at your peak performance.
- Yin Yoga supports our active lifestyles by taking care of our joints, tendons, and ligaments which are best accessed when the muscles are relaxed. Perfect for both men and women!
- Including Yin Yoga in your regular training can help bring back much needed flexibility, increase range of motion, help muscles to recover, and even improve your focus, resolve and peace of mind.
- Yin Yoga at least once a week is the perfect complement to any dynamic activity such as yoga, running, dancing, and other sports. Perfect for athletes and fitness enthusiasts!
- As a bonus, customers who purchase this deal will have the benefit of getting 10% off on Victor Chng Yin-Yoga Intensives Workshop at Beyond Yoga! To avail of the classes, payment should be settled directly with Beyond Yoga at their studio.
- No matter what level of practice you are in, Beyond Yoga is here to change the way you see yoga. The team hopes to inspire its students to go beyond the physical practice of yoga and transcend into making it a way of life. The studio's team of talented teachers ensures a fulfilling experience for each student in every class.
- Members can avail of free wi-fi internet in the studio. Additional amenities that can be used include showers and beautifully decorated powder rooms.
- Find yourself exploring Beyond Yoga's other features in between Savasanas. From the caf, which serves 200-calorie meals, to the studio's boutique retail shop that sells exercise towels, water bottles, Yoga mats and outfits, to even a lounge area where you can sit back and read a book.
- Redeemable from July 17, 2012 until August 18, 2012
- Valid for all Yin Yoga classes for the months of July: Tues & Thurs 9:00AM, Wed 5:00PM, Fri 7:30PM and August: Tues & Thurs 9:00AM, Wed 5:00PM, Fri 7:30PM, Sat 9:30AM
- Coupon can be consumed within a one month period starting from the date of coupon redemption.
- All customers who purchase this deal may have the benefit of getting 10% off on Victor Chng Yin Yoga Intensives Workshop at Beyond Yoga. Please take note that payments for these classes should be settled directly with Beyond Yoga at their studio.
- Maximum of 1 coupon for personal use. No exceptions. Customers can also purchase several coupons to give as gifts to family and friends.
- Classes must be booked in advance by calling (02) 921-6070 / 0917-5-BEYOND (239663). Please look for Glorie or Iza
- Not valid in conjunction with other promos or discounts
About Beyond Yoga
3F Il Terrazzo Building
Tomas Morato corner Scout Madrinian St., Quezon City
(632) 921-6070 / (63917) 5239663
Class Schedules: http://www.igobeyondyoga.com/
About the Deal
With its cozy interiors, Beyond Yoga knows how to make its students feel at ease
Upon entering the studios glass doors, you are greeted with a console table adorned with French candelabra, which leans against a red brick wall. Adjacent to it is the lounge, which youd think was decorated by Martha Stewart herself. Coffee tables with distressed wood, scented candles, flower arrangements, and several oatmeal-grey colored ottoman line the pathway to the studio.
This is a yoga and dance studio in the heart of Quezon City, and perhaps the first of its kind in the Philippines. Studio director Cara De Ocampo didnt have wooden Buddha heads and teak in mind when she conceptualized the design concept with her other partners and interior designer Honey Cortez. In fact, Beyond Yoga gives you a hint of what the ladies behind the studio are like.
Beyond Yoga has a main studiosa spacious room for yoga and dance, as well as a suspension room on its way, where Anti-Gravity Yoga, TRX and Pole Dancing (to be facilitated by Lala Dinglasan) will be taught.
Everything about the space lends a certain homey charm, which works---from the tall twin mirrors opposite the studio doors, and the daintily decorated (and equipped) shower rooms. Says Andrea Benitez, one of the studios students, I would stay here all day if I could, and join all of Beyonds classes. Its not like the gym where you feel like rushing in and out. Here, we feel good about working out because its a beautiful place.
Each of Beyond Yogas nooks and crannies has something for everybody: a caf, which serves 200-calorie meals, a retail shop that sells exercise towels, water bottles and Yoga mats and outfits, and a spot where you can sit back and read, in between Savasanas.