- Savor unique flavors in a rich, delectable consistency unlike any other homemade ice cream that you've tried before.
- Try their best sellers - Sea Salt Caramel and Earl Grey Tea, or go for classic favorites like French Vanilla.
- Looking for a little extra kick in your ice cream? Try Candied Bacon, as well as Coffee and Kahlua for that added treat to your taste buds.
- Redeemable from Oct 29, 2011 to Nov 11, 2011
- Valid on Saturdays and Sundays from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM at Mercato Centrale only
- Maximum of 2 coupons per person
- Coupons can be used in conjunction with each other
- Not valid in conjunction with other promos or discounts
About Merry Moo
Merry Moo (Mercato Centrale)
34th street and 8th avenue (across MC Home Depot), Bonifacio Global City
(02) 633-3601 / (0917) 528-9590
About the Deal
The Story behind Merry Moo
Merry Moo was churned from Kelvin's frequent trips to visit his girlfriend in Singapore. In one of those trips, his cousin led him to a small home-made ice cream shop that sells exceptional, unique and creative ice cream, with flavors ranging from Durian to Te Tarik Tea. Being a foodie himself, he was excited in tasting all the different concoctions. From there, the idea of Merry Moo was born.
Our flavors are usually inspired from my personal experiences with food; following of food trends through books, blogs, and food trips here and abroad. Our customers are also a source of inspiration where they give out valuable suggestions on new flavors and tweaking current flavors. Although making ice cream needs a lot of work, our customers have been a source of continuous inspiration.
What’s Different about Merry Moo?
Merry Moo’s different because of our love to experiment with flavors. We strive to churn out new and exciting flavors which would delight our customers. We also use fresh local dairy from farmers community in Laguna for our ice cream to give the best tasting ice cream.
What is Merry Moo?
Merry Moo is a newly established homemade ice cream business. Merry Moo ice creamery churns for fresh, yummy, and fun ice cream. Our premium ice cream uses fresh, non-Ultra Heat Treated (UHT) dairy. It is locally sourced from local dairy farmers which offer holstein-fresian cows a huge pasture to graze and roam freely. Since our dairy is non-UHT treated, the flavor of the milk and cream is unaltered and it retains its nutritional content.
Freshness is one of the key aspects to highlight our ice cream’s distinct smooth texture and creamy mooeyness. We strive to source fresh and local ingredients whenever possible so that the real flavors of the ingredients would shine through. Our ice cream is also homemade and done only in small batches to guarantee freshness. We strive to constantly experiment on different flavors and we love to get new ideas from our customers to create udder-ly delicious and unique flavors. We churn for creative flavors that excite, for our goal is to have you beaming with a smile with our ice cream.
Mission & Vision
Merry Moo’s mission is to provide yummy flavors to its customers using ingredients that are fresh, sustainable and sourced locally as much as possible. We want our customers to know where their food is coming from. Constantly innovate new products.
Our vision is to have Merry Moo products as a way for people to come together and enjoy life through our delicious food.
What’s your Flavor?
- Sea Salt Caramel – light sea salt and slow-cooked caramel, the contrast is surprisingly good
- Earl Grey Tea – a very special blend of Chinese tea leaves with citrus bergamot
- Apple Cinnamon – apples cooked in cinnamon
- Rum and Raisin – Drunken raisins mixed in sweet ice cream
- French Vanilla – Classic Vanilla ice cream
- Aztec Chocolate – Chocolate with a hint of spiciness
- Strawberry Basil – A refreshing combination of fruit and herb
- Coffee Kahlua – Double roundhouse kick of Philippine Arabica coffee and coffee liquor